Screamin Demon Coil Pack......need advice

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
I am currently running with JBA plug wires on stock plugs. If I get the Screamin Demon coil pack, will I NEED to get new plugs or whatnot to see ANY gains out of the coil pack? Or is it performance plugs are needed in order to see gains? -DD ST

The performance gain you will see is better throttle response and a smoother running engine throughout the idle to high RPM range...

I also noticed a different exhaust tone ....

, you will not see any HP with the coil pack......

The wires and plugs you have are fine, and NO you do not NEED new plugs, you fine..

Todd Z

Going good, I bought another ST and I have been working like crazy on the web site and working on getting more throttle body's ready for sale, cold air intake kits and breather kits..

Thats it...

Todd Z

That's awesome Todd! Keep up the good work! I ordered a coil pack today. So....I am looking forward to getting it. Intake....will work on it next weekend probably. Had some things not line up as far as supplies, shipment timing, etc. I'm hanging low with this one and taking my time. Lifting to stock height and new tires is complete. I am going to get new Monroe Reflex's at some point. Exhaust will be done whenever I get rid of some of these tires and possibly my wheels. I have Michelin's and these Falken's. Selling them will help alot! Thanks for all your help with my ST! I will update you when progress resumes! -Gary

Latest posts