screeemin deamon

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Curry

Reaction score
Now I understand the name screamin' demon

Changed coil...........changed wires..........changed plugs grrr.........lost plug wrench .......found plug wrench.......found dog poop, what the:wacko:........rolled in dog poop, crapp!!:angry:........dropped plug (old one)...........found plug......broke torx socket.........backed over flash light........forgot to hookup brake vaccum line.........aaaaaarrrrrghrhghr

Works great. Cured problems I thought was fuel related. Better Idle, Holds speed better on low speed cruise(surging before), runs better a higher rpm's.

Dont forget al the Rips in the Work gloves ( If you wore them) or in your knuckles.

That is why next time I will be hiring out for that one..

Oh ya,, and the Blown out tire from runing over the Wheel chuck. My own fault for not removing it..

All in all a fun day at Todd's working on Sport Tracs

Whoever designed such a narrow engine compartment, and then packed it beyond the limit, needs to be shot. If you can't effortlessly change the plugs with the wheels and wheel liners on, there is a problem.

Sadly, with the ST, you can't. Would it have killed them to make the vehicle wider? Why does it have to be so freaking narrow in the first place? Wideness=better handling anyhow.

Latest posts