sct xcal3 tuner/programmer

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc McCook

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a sct xcal3 programmer for sale. Its currently unlocked with 3 unlocks left. It has 3 tunes, 87 economy, 87 performance, and 93 performance. This is a great add on for your trac if you are stock or have some upgrades. Sale price is 300, but please email because I'm open to offers/trades. It is also setup for current engine ecu code "TTY3" and you can locate your ecu code under the hood in front of the passenger compartment. Email is [email protected]

If the tunes are not what the buyer needs or matches his code. At the price, it will cost more than a new one. After they pay for tunes.

With a new one from our sponsor. they will have lifetime support.

Not trying to shoot you down. Most used one have sold on this board for $150 to $175. New tunes for a used one will cost $150.

Just saying $300 asking price is over the top, for used. Unless it is exactly what the buyer needs. Tunes and ECU code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I understand that. I bought this one off here for 300 because it was my code. I wasn't going to say "hey, if this doesn't match your ecu ill sell it for 150 so you can get tunes." because then everyone will say it doesn't match. But I don't want this anyway and I need it gone. So in an effort, first 150 can have it.