SCTXCal2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
So Ive been advisted to get this SCTXCal2 Flasher instead of any 'chips' but... what does this exactly do? :)

What sort of specific things does this Flasher do that enhances performance of the ST?

Thanks!

OH - Where do I order, and how much are they too?

With the Xcal2, you can have several different tune programs for your ST, such as a 87 octane performance tune, 93 octane performance tune, better mpg tune, towing tune, etc. You don't change the chip, just reprogram it. And the Xcal2 stores the stock program so you can take it back to stock when necessary. Member/Sponsor Wayne Foy sells them custom tuned for your ST. Contact him at the address below, or see his web site.

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayne has great customer service, and I would recommend him. If you have any questions, he can answer them. I love my XCal2, and it's turned Jade into a whole new beast!!

I did, but I didn't really do any long distance driving. I could tell that it shifted less at highway speeds, though. I really need to take a quick trip to Salina before I leave...