SE Wisconsin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad Stolper

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to check in and introduce myself and hopefully network w/ other SE Wisconsin ST owners out here. Just purchased a Dark Stone Metallic 2007 Explorer ST V8 this past weekend, my first 4x4. Most of my life I've driven/owned two door coupes, last one was a 2002 Dodge Stratus...so this is quite a change for me. After the first test drive I was sold on this, love the advantage of better sight lines over traffic and the power of the 4.6L engine.

Anyway, just wanted to say HEY and find out if there are any other SE Wisconsin ST owners out there and if there are any plans for any meetings/rallys for ST owners in the Wisconsin or Midwest area.

Have a great day all!

Brad

Brad,

WELCOME TO THE SITE !!!:cool::cool:

Congrats on the ST !! :banana:

Todd Z

Brad - Although I'm not in SE Wisc., I would like to applaud your excellent choice of model year, color, and motorl! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Brad, welcome to the club. We always have room for one more cocoanut on the tree. I live on the New Jersey shore, sorry, but applaud your very wise decision to go with the Sport Trac. Have fun and keep posting. Good luck, Bob :cool:

Welcome!!!

+1 what psycareyo said...

Must post pics too ;)

My GF's family is from Wisconsin...small town just outside of Rice Lake called Weyerhauser, population 200...Wisconsin's cool, great cheese :D

For those members who need a little schooling about Wisconsin. There's the State of Wisconsin. And then there's the State of Milwaukee. The two are very different from each other.

Ja hey der, Brad! Welcome aboard, from a FIB/Flatlander.:D

Mark K said:
For those members who need a little schooling about Wisconsin. There's the State of Wisconsin. And then there's the State of Milwaukee. The two are very different from each other.

Funny, us FIB's say the same thing about the State of Illinois "north of I-80" (i.e. Chicago), and the rest of Illinois south of I-80.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts