Seatbelt receiver/buckle

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 72952

Reaction score
Am in need of a driver's side seatbelt receiver/buckle for 2004 XLT 4.0 and possibly front seats. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Junk yard or ebay.. I dont know if anyone parting out a truck here... Could maybe switch passenger or one from the rear of the truck too if the same...

That’s a part that covered a broad spectrum and can easily be found at junkyard for Explorers and Sport Tracs from 1996-2005 and possibly up to 2010, and cheap.

Junkyard explorer seats are the best….1999/2000 seats have better materials and metal shifts for seat backs so they never break …got to grease then once in a while …get the manual seat movers they never break. Move fast and let the seat go way back for a nap…lower cusion get cut by the wires so if your cheap..cut out a price of leather from junkyard seat and wind in under the seat wires it’s easy….explorer seats are better and much more plentiful. But it’s hit or miss
On finding then. There 20 years old
Car shop will do bottom cushions for 50 bucks if you take seat out and fabric has no tears…I got 2 pairs of seats perfect in garage. 30 each at junkyard…but not for sale. Get on junkyard text me sight and when one comes in they text you…