seats still for sale will part out

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V Ro

Reaction score
My items didn't sell because it seems to many people wanted either front or back seats but not both. I am willing to part out now.

They are in great condition and the backs are in like new condition.

The fronts only have a year on them and I kept them looking good because I take clients out in my ST all the time.

Let me know if you are interested and I will bring them to be shipped, you are responsible for shipping costs though. shouldn't cost more than $100 to ship( but do not quote me, get your own quote...that is what it cost me to get them shipped to me before)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

they are a little different material but still match....the back seats are from an earlier ST

Last edited by a moderator:
seems to be some interest

I am located in Skokie just 8 blocks north of Chicago

people are emailing bids for which seats they want and how much they are willing to pay

talked to a friend and he said that I could ship them on a pallet cross country for $100

if you don't mind my asking......how hard is it to remove the front seats.......what tools ....etc................thanks

4 bolts...not hard at all

if you can't do this, you shouldn't be allowed to drive

you can do it in about 5 minutes and a socket and wrench...if you hurry you can get all the seats out in 5 minutes, but that will cut into beer time during the operation

Latest posts