Seattle Meet...Who will be there?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, so 4 of us huh lol,, lets hope some more show up.

Lets see,,,i think i bit off more than i can chew, i had a huge list of mods for the trac this year and i just got super busy with school so they were sort of pushed back,,,I really wanted to re paint my door handles (my girlfriend has to use them alot so they just get worn)but it just wasnt in the cards.

The new vga touchscreen that i molded into the radio bezel, new rear seat enclosure, Head unit in the A pillar, Back up camera, Billet Flame antenna, Decals by webxtremes.com (thanks Rob) and i think a few other little things but nothing major that i can think of off the top of my head...I have a few others half done but im not sure if they will make it on by the meet...I have a molded Digital volt meter to mount if i get around to painting it and i still need to cut and paint the trim for the Head unit face plate...

I think thats about it...Cant wait until saturday.

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm,, never really added it all up,, including labor? ballpark i would say :

$500 for the custom console

$1500 (ebay price) for the kenwood screen and GPS

$500 for the vga screen

$200 for bezel fabrication

$200 for installation and cost of rear two 7 in screens

$200 for stereo and install

$100 for paint, wire, tape, odds and ends,,,

Thats a rough guess,,since i did all the custom stuff myself i saved quite a bit

I just thought of a few more things ive done since last year:

HID head light conversion

PIAA 510 110 watt xtreme white driving lights in fog light holes

Pioneer 240 watt speakers up front...

Cant wait

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator: