• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle Wanted Seeking - 2010 Adrenalin V8 AWD (any color)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJM23

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

Excited to join this wonderful community, I have been wanting a ST for quite some time now and finally have the time to dedicate my hunt.

If you or someone you know is an original owner of a well taken care of ST Adrenalin (V8 & AWD) and are possibly interested in selling it. Please let me know so that we may begin discussions, I am well aware of the popularity of this vehicle and also that the majority out there have plenty of rust or have been in some accidents.

But I do know that there are owners like me (The original owner of a 2003 Lexus IS300) that take good care of their vehicles and sometimes end up selling them. So if you are out there and are interested let's connect and work out a deal!

Thanks again everyone for your time and look forward to connecting with some great folks!

Hi - Welcome. I have a 2010 for sale, I've recently put over $4K into it. Does have rust on the rockers but other then that runs & looks great. Not sure how to forward the listing but it's in this group tread. Thanks Jeff

2010 Sport Trac Adrenaline Black/Grey 102,000 miles
4.6L V8 SOHC 24V - AWD - 6 Speed Automatic Transmission
Runs great
New shocks & boots, tires, brakes & pads and alternator.
Bed extender, Hard tonneau cover, power sunroof, electric slide rear window, electric adjustable pedals, bluetooth, cruise, Heated Leather Seats,Premium Sound System
SYNC Voice Activated Systems, Sirius Radio, Class III Trailer Tow Package, Stability Control

A few scratches & minor dents, rear cab & rocker panels are rusted, int. is in great condition.
Purchased in 2017 with 83,000miles - 2nd owner. Have all maintenance records
Asking $16,500 (pictures in the listing)

I may be selling my beloved 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin, V6, AWD, Black, Tonneau cover (Factory hard top), moon/sun roof, LED bulbs added inside cabin and dash lights, Blue LED lights when you open door, Ford Explorer LED lighted door frame plate, 2 year old Pioneer stereo/CD with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, SiriusXM, LED truck style lights under doors on each side, Replaced headlights with LED circles (will post pictures this week), body is in gorgeous shape, has been garaged the entire life, waxed and sealed many times over the life, brakes replaced with ceramic pads (no more dust), have used 100% gasoline (no ethanol) and average 18MPG local and 21 Highway, programmed engine computer and controller, modified exhaust and improved sound (added dual pipes - sounds awesome), lots of other improvements like speakers replaced with high end, shocks replaced a few years ago, wider tires added, etc. Will post pictures. Located in Aldie, VA south of Leesburg, VA and west of Washington D.C. by about 40 miles as the crow flies. Stay tuned. I'm ordering a 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-e GT next week so I'll be selling my 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid as well. Takes 22 weeks to get Mach-e delivered so I have plenty of time to sell these. I pamper my vehicles as I take them personally and proudly drive them. I have customized both and many people ask me if my Sport Trac is the new 2022 model or they will ask about my Fusion is a 2021 model. I love these guys.

I also have 2010 Sport Trac Adrenaline up for sale.

Black/Tan 65,000 miles 4.6L V8 SOHC 24V - AWD - 6 Speed Automatic Transmission - 300HP

All stock & regular maintenance. Body and interior are great, bed liner has minor scuffs from household basic use. No salted roads or rusted panels.

Bed extender, Hard tonneau cover, power sunroof, electric slide rear window, electric adjustable pedals, power windows, power-heated mirrors, Bluetooth, cruise, DVD/GPS, Heated Leather Seats, Premium Sound System with subwoofer. SYNC Voice Activated Systems, Sirius Radio, Class III Trailer Tow Package, Stability Control

Runs and drives great, tires about 50-60% -- 1st owner painted the rims, I will apply more plasticoat... sigh

I am going to detail it and take fresh photos this weekend

Listing for $17,500 locally --> discounted for any forum member

Central Oregon (BEND) Dry, High Desert - 300 miles from Portland and 5 hours Boise ID

I'm curious about a feature or lack thereof on the STA. My brochures indicate with a footnote that the backup warning alert system is not available with the ST Adrenalin package. I presume that was because of a different rear bumper design that did not lend itself to mounting the four sensors without "ruining" the clean appearance.

Can anyone with a STA comment about this?

I also have a 2010 ADRENALIN that I'm 3rd owner. Purchased 5/2019.
4.6L V8
67400 miles, no rust anywhere that I'm aware of.
Silver on Black.
Installed a backup camera, tailgate lock.
If you are interested, please send me a message.

I'm curious about a feature or lack thereof on the STA. My brochures indicate with a footnote that the backup warning alert system is not available with the ST Adrenalin package. I presume that was because of a different rear bumper design that did not lend itself to mounting the four sensors without "ruining" the clean appearance.

I remember reading that somewhere as well. My '10 STA has most options but no backup warning/camera.

I just looked at online photos of the rear bumper of about six different STAs and did not see the telltale sensors on any of them so I guess it was a cosmetic issue decision not to interrupt the clean lines of the rear bumper.

4.6L V8
Silver on Black.
We’re are you located? How much do you want? I have a 2004 adrenalin with 322,000 miles, I love it, but it is getting rust underneath.

4.6L V8
Silver on Black.
Where are you? How much do you want? I have a 2004 sport Trac adrenalin That has 322,000 miles, it is starting to get a little rusty underneath, and I was thinking about replacing the vehicle.

Search Car gurus... seen a few on there...

I also have 2010 Sport Trac Adrenaline up for sale.

Black/Tan 65,000 miles 4.6L V8 SOHC 24V - AWD - 6 Speed Automatic Transmission - 300HP

All stock & regular maintenance. Body and interior are great, bed liner has minor scuffs from household basic use. No salted roads or rusted panels.

Bed extender, Hard tonneau cover, power sunroof, electric slide rear window, electric adjustable pedals, power windows, power-heated mirrors, Bluetooth, cruise, DVD/GPS, Heated Leather Seats, Premium Sound System with subwoofer. SYNC Voice Activated Systems, Sirius Radio, Class III Trailer Tow Package, Stability Control

Runs and drives great, tires about 50-60% -- 1st owner painted the rims, I will apply more plasticoat... sigh

I am going to detail it and take fresh photos this weekend

Listing for $17,500 locally --> discounted for any forum member

Central Oregon (BEND) Dry, High Desert - 300 miles from Portland and 5 hours Boise ID
Neighbor .. do you have any pix? Does truck have factory GPS, power folding mirrors (don't mean power glass)? email [email protected] I have cash and am ready to buy now, if this is the right truck for me. thanks, your neighbor, ron:)

I’ve had a hitch mounted system for years. Works way better than I thought.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1148708681...2EDnz7MCJP4%3D|clp:2334524|tkp:Bk9SR8jsk72ZXw

Very true. My Adrenalin has a very different front end bumper look as well as a different backend bumper. I do not have a backup warning alert system on my 2008 Adrenalin with all options.

Latest posts