Selling Black Bed Cover in Newport News, VA

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrow Wyatt

Reaction score
A sad day has come, and I had to sell my 2001 ST. Therefore I won't be needing the bed cover anymore. I'm looking to sell it. I've included some pictures below so you can see how it looks. I also installed some lights inside the cover powered by the power outlet in the bed to make it easier to use on camping trips/at night. If you're interested in buying it or know someone that might be, email me at [email protected]. I'm asking $400 for it.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Actually, I believe I bought this from a guy that had a 2003, and it worked on my 01 perfectly. I have all of the hardware and everything ready to go.

My brother lives in Fredricksburg. Let me see if he will pick it up.

We have a baby due this week and I need to turn the bed in to a stroller, pack-n-play, etc hawler. I have been looking for a tonneau, but this would be better. I live in Knoxville, but with the impending delivery, will have to let him get it.

Thanks!

Matt

Hey, congratulations! I can understand the need to stay close to home base during this special time. I wish I was heading "home" to visit family in Nashville soon b/c I'd bring it right to your doorstep. To make things easier, though, I'd be happy to meet your brother in/around Richmond. I'm actually heading up there Wed and might could make a stop off to meet him, too. Just have him give me a call to talk about when and where to meet - Cell: 615-525-0353.

Arrow

Matt 02,

Should I be expecting a phone call from your brother before Wed? It would save him a lot of trouble to be able to meet me in the middle.

Ok, so since I haven't heard anything since Apr 25th, I'm going to have to move on to see if anyone else wants it. I'd love to sell it to you, but I need to hear from you very soon, or I'll have to give someone else the opportunity.

Arrow

Latest posts