Selling my new, old lift

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brock Lagunas

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know alot of yall are looking to lift yalls 2wd tracs. Well im selling my old lift cause im going higher. Here is whats up for sale... 2 Brand spankin new spindles, two brand spankin new rotors, brand spankin new bearings (inners, outers, and seals), Brand new brake pads, custom upper control arms, with adj ends (which you absolutely need to do the spindle lift), brand new spring perches, and 4 pro comp es9000 shocks. My price... $1700 plus shipping. Every thing is brand new except the shocks and the upper control arms, however they arent more then a year old!! For those of you who already have a body lift you will be able to run 36" tires easy. Feel free to ask questions!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol well if you really must know... i broke a spindle, got a new one, and also got a new rotor, inner and outer bearings, new seal, and new pads. the next week... i broke the other side. got a new spindle, rotor, inner and outer bearings, new seal, and new pads. but i got this weird feeling to just go bigger instead of putting it back on again. so thats what im doing :)

How tall are these spindles? I just did a body lift and have a 5" suspension lift and it looks like I still cant fit 35's. Have plenty of height now, but the distance between the tire and plastic cladding is still real close when turning.

Chad

they are 3.5" spindles. i was running a 3" BL, with the spindles and an soa in the back and was running 36"s. i could fit 37 but i liked having more clearance vs bigger tires. you do have to cut that cladding a little bit but if you take your time and measure right you can get them looking the same, and like it was stock.

I think it may be because the 2wd drive lift spindles are known for breaking, as you have seen yourself. That is why several of the suspension companies stopped making them.

Chad

Latest posts