Selling the Trac......

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate B

Reaction score
The time has come....

I've been working on my Trac pretty hard this past year (since I started working at 4 Wheel Parts), and I've built it up almost to the point of perfection. I say almost because there's always more to do... Y-pipe, highh flow cat converter, programmer, stereo, roof rack, etc. I love this truck, and I would buy another one in a heart beat, but it's time for a new project for me. The truck runs like a champ, and has been babied by yours truely.

I know that this isn't the Swap and Sell forum, but I at least wanted to give you all a heads up here.

If you or someone you know would be interested, please email me for details. I have a complete list of parts and labor that has ever been done on this truck in my profile, along with every receipt that I've ever received. I live in Los Angeles, just so you know. I am going to be taking a lot more pictures of the truck hopefully tomorrow, and then posting the truck up on eBay in the next couple of days. If you would like coppies of the pictures, just send me an email and they're yours. Below are the most recent pictures I have. the only thing that has changed is the bug shield has been removed.

Talk soon.

Nate

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Great looking ST,So what are you replacing it with for sure.A 2004, 2005 or maybe 2007.Please don't say you are replacing it with a toyota._Ron:(

No, no, no... no Toyotas. :lol: I'm considering getting an SUV of some sort as my daily driver, then getting a Jeep, maybe a CJ or YJ, and lifting it to the sky. That's just an idea, I haven't decided just yet. Like you said, Blackhat, an '07 would be nice too....

Latest posts