shipping of a bed extender

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does come apart and you just need a long box or a big box and place it in the box on a diagonal..

I think a Laydown wardrobe box would work fine..

Todd Z

Wrap it in saran wrap and put a shipping label on it. Then take it to a bus station and ship it on Greyhound. Mine was shipped via UPS and was just wrapped in plastic with a label.

i shipped one to florida in a wardrobe box like todd said and i took it a part.

it comes apart very easily and cost me 40 bucks to ship using fedex...they were the cheapest over post office and ups.

paul h

Hi:

I bought one off Ebay and the shipping was $30.00 and it was not disassembled. I think it came via UPS in a box from Georgia to Ohio.

Good luck,

Gary
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold one to someone on this site (it may have been Mike). I disassembled it, made my own box, stuffed it with newspaper and shipped it DHL.

Sorry but I don't recall the cost but it wasn't as much as I thought it would be.

I got a tonneau cover shipped to me form Texas to Maine for around $50, DHL was about half the price of UPS or FedEx so check with them. If you take it apart and put it in a box it shouldn't be that bad for shipping.