Shocks

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisP Riley

Reaction score
Wow, I changed out my shocks with Pro Comps E3000's(all 4)and the sway bar with Explorer Express Sway Bar today and holy *%$@ what a difference! I was so shocked that something that little could be that much improved. Thanks guys to all who pointed me in the right direction! My step dad was so impressed also he is trying to figure out something for his 02 Ranger,lol. Anyone who has a S/T should do this upgrade! Later on, Riley:cool:

will this make your truck ride rough like my old F-350 dually or just feel a tad rough. I hate my stock shocks, but don't want to upgrade to more junk.:unsure:

At 4wheelonline.com, when ordering the Pro Comp ES3000, they are on sale for $109.00 for all 4 and you get a free upgrade to the ES9000. That's a GREAT deal!! $109.00 for 4 ES9000 Shocks.

Mine should be here in next couple of days, I ordered last Wednesday.

Ron

Hubby changed the shocks on my ST today. We went with the Monroe Reflexes. O'Reilly's was having a buy 3, get one free special. Shocks definitely make a HUGE difference!!!!! Thanks to everyone that recommended it!!!!!! :)

I just changed out the shocks on my 01 the other day. I dumped the so-so stock shocks and replaced them with Monroe Sensa-tracks. Wow!!! Handling on the trac has gone from lumbering to awesome!!! :D

Its seems that you can not go wrong with shock upgrades no matter what brand you choose,lol. The stock ones just flat out suck!! Later on, Riley:cool:

Latest posts