Snow Plow?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at SnowBear a while back. ~$2000.00 or so, as I recall.

It'd be nice, but I couldn't justify it.

http://www.snowbear.com/page/Mount_Guide_-_TruckSUV

The member Kevin in Chicago has one, here is a post where he talks about the mods he did at the bottom of the page.

I've seen several members over the years that have or had plows on their tracks. I don't have a plow on mine, but it can't be any worse than the Jeep Renegades I see with plows on them.

I agree with Kelly, Would be nice, but just couldnt justify the cost, for how often I would use it.

Yes, some modifications would be needed.

Just came back from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan(bigtime snow country) and I saw 2 STs with plow attachments on the front. Too early to have the plows on, but it was obvious that they were set up for it. Never saw the owners though, so never got a chance to ask about it. I did card them though!

If I lived up north were there was a lot of snow and I had the money, I would get a set of tracks for my Sport Trac. They are not cheap, but you can go places that a 4 wheel drive won't go. They are like putting tank treads on you 4 x 4 only better and Mattracks makes them.

Ahh, yes, matt tracks, The first pic is from a drill truck I was using up in northern Alberta, The snow was 2 feet deep and this thing would cruise through it.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts