Snuglid Tonneau Cover for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HD BoB

Reaction score
This is being listed as a pickup item only, I WILL NOT SHIP THIS! I live in Franklin TN right outside of Nashville. This was used on a 2002 silver trac. It is in almost mint shape! New this item was $800 and had to be shipped from the distrubutor in California. Own one for half the price of a new one and come and get it now. it is by far the nicest of all of the various lids available for the trac. There is a chrome Harley Davidson medallion that has been mounted with two sided tape on the lid. Photos can be seen in my library. The first $400 gets it!!!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Show up at the Meet. and bring it.. or Offer to sell it there., and see if anyone Bites.

I think I will be passing through Nasville before the Meet. Heading to Lynchburg TN for a few days before. I could also be persuaded to swing by and pick it up for someone going to the meet. and deliver it for them.

The only reason I cant bring it anywhere right now is because my 1 owner bought new 2002 Sport trac exploded in true Explorer fashion at 43k miles with complete powertrain failure. I have replaced it with an 08 Toyota FJ cruiser so I aint got much cargo room any more.

I might consider meeting someone partially to hand this off. I see the Natinal Rally is sneeking up and there is a TN rally down the road. I'll be putting a hitch on my rig within the week so I guess I could trailer it a little ways to meet someone.

Or I might offer someone a free Ford Bed divider if they were picking it up to deliver to another member at a meet near by.

For my graphics I did this, I took a high res digital photo of the Willie G. Designed flames from a 2002 Ford Super charged Harley edition truck. I ran the jpg through the computer and made a vector file of it. I then took it to a regular old vinyl sign shop and they ran them for me for $50 total. I also slightly tapered the stripe from the headlight to just behind the cab before the flames started and pruposfully ran the whole thing at a slight angle so the flames didnt hit the gas tank door like all the other goobers out there trying to keep it dead straight.

damnit... if you werent thousands of miles away i would drive there and take both the cover and the divider off your hands... boooo... lol