Snuglid

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Dammes

Reaction score
I am about to order a snuglid for my 2004 sporttrac. Since there are no dealers in my area I have to order from Mid-america truck tops. I have never ordered online before and have some reservations about having a fiberglass cover shipped and also putting it on myself.. Also, if it all works out I will have an advance cover to anyone who would want it. It leaks around the hinges and I have had to replace the tightening screws a couple times, also has some small dents on the inside. ( It would be free) Any comments or suggestions are welcome. I live in the Kennesaw Georgia Area if anyone knows of a dealer

Matt

There's some pictures in my library of my Snuglid including the inside brackets and mount points if you need them. I can't help you on installation though, since a shop did mine.

You know that is about right. I was looking for an advance cover for several weeks. Then bought a truxedo lo pro, so we can get ready for our trip to Taylor lake, Colorado in July. How much did you want for the advance cover for those that are still looking. Ron

If everything goes through with the snuglid, I will just be giving it away.. Like I said it leaks at the Hinges and has some dents. I will post pictures this weekend if I order the snuglid.

Matt