So I'm trying to take a nap...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Lewis

Reaction score
So I'm trying to lay in the easy chair and take a nap and the door bell rings. That's a strange occurance because of where I live and the fact I hadn't ordered any parts lately. Turns out it's someone that lives about a mile from me that also has an orange ST (earlier model year, she didn't say) that saw mine and wanted to know about it :) ST owners are so friendly (except for ToddZ :p)

Don't make me come over there !!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Although I am sure she was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY better looking then me.... HAHAHAHA

Todd Z

At this point in my life, I don't look at cute factor...but she was older then me (I'd say maybe early 50s).

I mentioned the site cause she sounded like she wanted to get some more power out of her ST (yes, I mentioned Zabtek too).

At this point in my life, I don't look at cute factor...but she was older then me (I'd say maybe early 50s).

Well, if you're single....

Wildest time I ever had was with a cute babe who was 47 at the time, I was 41....lessee, that'd make her 52 now....I bet she's still cute too....no, no, I'm married now....bad Jon (smack), bad Jon (smack), bad....

Last edited by a moderator: