So Who's In Dallas????

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fudged Undies

Reaction score
I am, I am. Just arrived at the hojo's. It's pretty nice. Parking isn't that great, and it's located next to a fairly busy highway but whatchagonnado?

Looking forward to seeing everyone here.

BabyCid (Jeremy) if you read this, did you send the "stuff"???

Not me...:(:(:angry:

Hope you all have a great time!!!!!

Todd Z

It looks like we won't be able to make it (hey, where's the crying smiley?)

Hurricane Rita shut down so many things here in the Houston area that a lot of things got shoved back, and we now have commitments that overlap the meet.:(

I really wanted to make the meet, expecially since it's so close, but it looks like it's not going to happen. We even have friends and family there that were looking forward to seeing us this weekend! Stupid hurricanes. Why couldn't it have showed up this week?:wacko:

So just rub more salt into the wound Ed!:p I'll be driving through Dallas on Sunday going to New Mexico, wish I could have left earlier and caught some of the meet. It's a mom & son road trip to the BEAUTIFUL Land of Enchantment!:):D

Roger, sometimes you have to do thing you don't want to do... BUT,, who knows,, an SVT might be in my future.... never can tell....:cool:

Glad to hear that everyone has made it safely. I'm going to need some cell phone numbers so I can call folks while I'm on the road. It sure would be nice to see somebody, anybody for that matter. LaRue has to stay home because of a couple of work commitments. This trip was just planned a couple of days ago, missing family, hadn't been home in a while, brother's cancer getting worse, etc, etc.

You won't see me there. I had hoped to make it, but things just aren't going my way right now. I was in Dallas for almost a week because of Rita, but now I am back home and my car isn't running and the Sport Trac is barely running.

Have fun all.

Latest posts