So Who's In Dallas????

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose,

Sorry to hear about your brother.

I won't be able to come either. My fiancee is working on an important paper tomorrow, and my daughter won't even let me bribe her to go down and spend a day looking at trucks. I can't leave her all day while I am out of the State, and since my fiancee is working on her paper, she can't/won't watch her. I briefly considered putting my foot down and forcing the issue with my daughter, but then I don't want to seem like a selfish creep either.

I doubt I'll get another chance to come to a meet though, since this is as close as one will ever be to me. I guess I have to be responsible -- I hate being a grown-up sometimes. :(

On the bright side, I was able to meet Roger and Georgia when they came through OKC on their way to Dallas. Maybe Larry Phillips and Heather from KC will stop by on the way back home too.

I guess I'll start cleaning up my garage and do a few things in the yard this weekend, before the cold weather comes. I plan on painting the floor with epoxy, since it looks pretty rough right now. I also need to get my truck serviced (tire rotation, oil change, air filter, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts