sold 2003 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a retail price that is pretty good. I worked my dealer HARD using it as a trade in on a Lexus and got 15,200.

You will see that pretty fast I would think.

Good luck...

My dealers best offer was 16k. The problem with that is he had two used 2003's on the lot with more miles he was selling for 20k. I would rather walk into a dealer with no trade so I have more room to work with.

go to the dealer with no trade make the best deal you can and then pop the oh well i think i will trade my ST you will be surprised how little they will give you then.

i agree with michelle, the tax savings and no " tire kickers " to bother with.

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
George is right.Thats just what happened when I bought my S.T. in march of ''05''& traded in the chevy I had at the time.You don't end up paying the total tax.Since you already paid it once on the first car, the difference gets deducted.

Yes George is correct.. FOR the state of California. However, Fmarano is in NY, and in that state the sales tax is based on the sale price of the vehicle LESS the trade. In CA, MD and VA, trade-in sales are not applicable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts