**SOLD** Custom 10" subwoofer box for sport trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G Leger

Reaction score
Subwoofer box for Sport Trac fits under the passenger side rear seat. Fits perfectly, doesn't get in the way of someone sitting in the back passenger or drivers side seats. Purchased new for $150, will take $50, plus shipping charges.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Griff, i'm not sure if i know how to send an image on here, but i think you can look at my library, and i've posted 2 pics of it.

Yeah that worked..

For the record, to post a pic u have to be logged in, then in the message box click on the little folder and it will ask u to click on a pic to load..there ya go.. ;)

Thanks for the pics of the box. I was asking because I currently have the same box and love it.. My buddy may be looking for one so I'll give him a call.

Sure, that's fine with me. We could meet half way if you want. How far is LaPlace from you? Do you think that would be about half way? It's about 35-40 miles from me.

I just thought, however, I don't know when i will be able to get there though. I have to work and it probably won't be until next week until i have enough time to make it there. Today was my only day off for another week and a half:(

I'd have to check David. I checked for another guy that lived in Wisconsin, but he backed out of the deal. That cost was $25. Where is 78634? Sounds like the south somewhere!

Jorge, since you actually asked first, it would only be fair to give you first shot at it. Does that sound fair TRACket Paul?

Ok, David. You asked about it after Jorge, so I will give you next shot at it if Jorge backs out.

Just wanted to reiterate that this is only the box, it does not include a woofer. Just wanted to make sure everyone knew this so I didn't lead anyone wrong.

I haven't heard from Jorge in a day, so I'll give him another day or 2. Are you out there Jorge, are you still interested in this subwoofer box? Please let me know soon!!!! If you don't let me know by Monday, I'll have to sell it to David.

Latest posts