**SOLD** Factory 16

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cris Laroco

Reaction score
Hey all. I've got a set of factory 16" rims and tires off of my 04 XLT for sale if anybody is interested. The rims are in terrific shape as are the tires. Tires have about 15,000 miles on them, but they've got plenty of tread left. They are taking up too much space in my garage, so I figure that it's time for them to go.

Asking for $200 for all 4 sets of rims and tires and would prefer to have someone locally pick them up. I'm in Southern California (Anaheim to be exact), so if anybody is interested, let me know.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thats exactly what Im looking for, but Im in the other SC (South Carolina), lol. I'd imagine shipping would be quite alot, but if you maybe could check on a price to 29016, I may take them.

Chris:

I live in Anaheim and have a 2004 XLT, I am also interrested. If the wheels are the one with 5 spokes, not the dishes that I have currently. Let me know if gamecockfan backs out or does not want to pay freight.

Gamecockfan - Let me find out what the price is to ship. I'm going to assume that it's pretty high.

Ivan - They are the 5 spoke rims and tires. I've got work until about 6pm today. As soon as I get home, I'll take a couple of pics and post them here to make sure that they're the one's you're looking for.

Thanks.

Gamecockfan - I hope you got my email. Just in case you didn't, I've decided that trying to ship the rims and tires out would be more work than I really have time for right now. I am going to stick with just having them picked up. Thank you for letting me know that you were interested though.

Ivan - I sent you an email with the pictures. If you hadn't, here are a couple of shots.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Remaining tire tread

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: