Sold the ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Gau

Reaction score
The time came to to replace my 2001 Sport Trac. Ive had it for seven years and it had 144,000 miles on it when I let it go. It was a great truck and I was really fond of it. We recently got a travel trailer and the ST just couldn't pull it safely. I ended up getting a 2012 GMC Sierra Crew Cab 4 x 4 with the 5.3 liter. No more issues towing!

Thanks to Todd & George for all the work on the site. Thanks to all the members for making this such a great place for information. I'm sure I will stop back and lurk from time to time. I sure hope the Silverado-Sierra site is as good as this forum. I have a few items Ill be posting in the Swap & Sell Board over the next week. Thanks! Its been a good ride..........

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks guys. Two reasons I did not go with a F150. First is I have a GM credit card that I had a nice chunk of $ on to put towards the new one. Second was the (short) wife did not like the seat in the Ford. The Sport Trac was my first Ford.