Someone Really Must Love Their SUV

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You missed the point, Caymen. The line isn't about what actions are acceptable. Clearly throwing eggs, or apples, or stones, or paint balls is unacceptable and shouldn't be tolerated. No one decides that one vs the other is okay.

My whole point is that I do not agree with the kid getting killed, but the kid should not have put himself in that situation in the first place.

Honestly, I do not feel sorry for the kid, I feel sorry for his parents.

It doesn't justify the end result, if anything good comes out of this situation, other kids might think twice before they commit a "harmless prank".

Tom

Right, Caymen, because we all know that kids think and consider the consequences before they do what they do, and that this recent rash of kids egging cars is worse than ever and has to stop! Jeez!

TJR

There was a guy on a motorcycle today driving in-between me and a car on the road ... cut right past a whole line of cars twice ... right down the white line ... too bad I don't want any scratches 'cause I could have "accidentally" moved over ... what a shame... a flat motorcyclist... :)

Moral is... people just suck and crap happens...it may not be an SUV, but I love my Truck... this proves it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, Caymen, because we all know that kids think and consider the consequences before they do what they do

Maybe it will also bring to light parents should be talking to their kids about throwing eggs at cars.

Again, I stress, I don't agree with the kid getting killed, but it was his fault for putting himself in that situation.

Tom

I have been on both sides

when i was about 16 me and a friend rode around flicking dimes at pasising cars windshilds it would leave what looked like a rock peck in the windshild i never got caught but i know now that its not a harmless joke

Right when i got my st (this year)my truck got egged it was by an on comming car so i turned around and followed them till they stopped at a gas station where me and a friend opened fire on them with our fully automatic paint ball guns they got about 200 paintballs in secounds

so i can see both sides

Latest posts