Sony amp and JL Audio 10W6 Sub Box $225 OBO

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisP Riley

Reaction score
I sold my S/T and took out the amp which is a Sony 4 channel amp and the subbox with a JL Audio 10W6 in it. I had the amp running the front 5X7's ,rear 5X7's and the JL Audio 10W6 and it sounded great! I always got complemented on the way it sounded. The box and sub fire downward and it fits nicely under the passenger back seat. I had the amp in the compartment behind the rear drivers side back seat. I really would like not to ship due to high shipping. The amp probably wouldn't be that bad but the sub and box would be around $50 or so cause of the weight. I am in Charlotte,NC and would be happy to meet anyone within reason. I am asking $225.00 OBO. If interested please email me at [email protected]. I do have pics of them also. Send me your email if you need pics. Not sure how to post them on here.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
what shape is the sub and box in, i'll be coming through charlotte next friday. do you have any pictures of the stuff?

Latest posts