South Florida Sticky Bun Run - Sixth Annual

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fudged Undies

Reaction score
Surprised no one else has brought this up. But it's that time... Actually a little later than usual but it's still time. We have any interest. We have until May, that's when Knausberry closes for the season.

<a href="http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/msgboard9e.asp?BOARDNAME=EVENTS&VIEW=1070587&REPLYCOUNT=49"target=top>2008 thread</a>

Last edited by a moderator:
That's funny.. I never knew it was an "event"!! We live about 5 miles away from the sticky buns!! My wife actually brought some to business associates in Switzerland last week! Those buns get around......the food...not my wife of course... Enjoy the good food... I'd also reccomend the black bottom cake... Unless you're on a diet, then don't even look at it!!

Saturdays would be good but not for the next 2 weeks at least...

Lets see what the rest of the South FL members got to say...

rob

So let's set a tentative March 14 as the date. I'm flexible, like Domino. Hopefully Stogie will chime in. And hopefully Rob will be available.

Brian, are you in or out?

Looking at the Calendar 14th should be good..

Wait a minute, not trying to take the thread away... but what about doing it up this ways or not so far south, since it seems that 4 out of 5 of us live north of miami??? I know the food is great and all, but we can find another closer spot can't we... we can save some time and gas too. don't get mad at me for throwing out a suggestion..

rob

Make a proposal Rob. I have no issues driving down as it's only once a year and at this stage, we can almost call it tradition (yeah, it's a stretch). I actually enjoy the drive, but put somehting out there. Can't hurt.

I'm all the way in Boca and I still make the drive when I can. Doesn't matter to me.

Also this place is Cash ONLY for people that haven't been.

OK not a problem, like i said not trying to deter anyone or take the thread away...

but maybe going to a local dealership and checking out the 2008 ST's ain't so bad considering that, i believe we all hav gen 1's..

I can ask the local dealer if they wouldn't mind doing something like that.

I hosted a ST meet back in 2002 or 2003 i forgot...need to find the old flyer...

They actually had some sandwhiches there for us wating if i remember...

but i'll go down to Knausberry farm too if we want to meet down there.

rob

I'm in for anything , I will try to make it, and that was a great meet at the Ford dealer Rob set up the food and frinks were good, Rob always has the best meets.:cool:

Thanks B.:D

I'm looking for my pics from that meet, when i do i'll post them..

but like i said i'm not trying to take away from this thread... It's up to what everyone else says....

rob

To all South Florida Members, sorry but i just got a new WEEKEND NIGHT job that goes from 9 til about 3 am. Drivin people to and from bars, so i really doubt i can make the meet :( whether it be down south or even up this ways... Sorry to inconvenience any of ya. like i said before i wasn't trying to take the post away... just was throwing out a suggestion before... Hope yo all still meet up. and someone brings a camera and take some pics...

rob

So I guess we're back to the 14th for Knausberry.

Who's in???

Bigjorgiee, if you're unwilling to drive, that's unfortunate. I would think having a reason to drive your trac or either of the beauties in your sig would be a good thing. I encourage you to reconsider. Driving all the way down on 177th ave (Krome) can be a real nice drive.

Let's go folks. This is number 6.