Spark Plug Wires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizz 44

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the spark plug wires from EE.. Is it very time consuming?? I tried opening the one in the prjects section but it wouldn't open so i am just looking for some input thanks...

These????

Took me 20 Min.... Most of that was jacking the truck up and removing the inner fender flaps... I did not need to remove the tire....

[Broken External Image]:

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes...

They are a little tight to get the holders to lock, But once they are on they hold great....

20K miles no issues...

Todd Z

I had the JBA powercables put on with new motorcraft spark plugs last winter and they have worked well for me. They are difficult to get on right though, as even my mechanic ended up having to reinstall one of them after it came off a week later.

Andy

I have TV's as well.

For those with the TV's they have the same/similar plug lock at the top, they will not just pull off, if the do, they weren't installed properly or you just broke the wire.

How bad are the stock wires. I was thinking of changing them for more of a performance reason. I only have 14K.

Latest posts