Speaking of Caymen-- Where is he?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I understand from Todd Z, he was banned. I don't know the details or exactly what he posted that resulted in his being banned, but obciously his post of 10/18/2011 was not the issue... and I suspect that post was deleted.

...Rich

Yeah, I was going to post the question last week but thought maybe I shouldn't go there.

I got banned? Really? Not a bit of truth to that information Rich.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
He wasn't banned, he just got tired of all the childish bickering on here. He said they just had their baby boy on the 26th of Jan., their all doing good.

Caymen,

Glad you are back and were not banned. Perhaps I misunderstood when Todd mentioned that several people were banned about the time you disappeared?

Congratulations on the baby, and I was just about to comment how quiet and calm things have been around here since you went dark?

...Rich

I thought Rich said it just to get a response out of you! And if you want to learn how to deal with the teenage years, just stick around. You'll learn all about patience dealing with us!

Last edited by a moderator:
dreman.

I thought Rich said it just to get a response out of you!

Not true. It was just a comment that it had been very quiet around here since Caymen has been on a sabatical....in fact I think it's been a bit boring..:grin: I am certainly not trying to start anything, and even welcomed Cayment back and was glad that he was not banned...That's all.

Caymen has been a long-time member of this website and big contributore to the Sport Trac knowledge base. I have met him several times at the National Louisville meets, and would gladly have a beer with him anytime we happen to meet. The fact that we do not agree on some issues does not mean I cannot be civil to him and respect his opinion, I just might disagree, as do other here.

...Rich

Latest posts