SPORT TRAC 4 SALE

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris park 2

Reaction score
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=203402868&dealer_id=57967247&car_year=2003&mod_bookmark_id=null&search_type=used&num_records=&make=FORD&distance=10&model=SPORTTRAC&address=90640&certified=&advanced=&max_price=19000&bkms=1151172988569&min_price=1&end_year=2003&start_year=2003&isp=y&lang=en&cardist=0

click on the link to see one of the sickest sport tracks out for sale. 1 of a kind fully off road capable 100 percent suspension lifted sport trac. Custom installed ranger edge kit by Camburg.com. AF1 all stainless cool air system, flowmaster delta flow 40 series muffler, and full alpine top of the line suspension system! click the link and or email me now!!

HO asks "why is the front-end higher than the back?"

I can only assume an old rice-boy trick. Make the backend lower and it looks like the vehicle is going faster than it really is. Kinda like putting an aftermarket performance part sticker on the window instead of actually buying the part.

:eek:

TJR

haha did you see the sweet subs in the back seat? looks like the ones they have as demos at circuit city. and they are just sitting where your legs go in the back... come on, at least buy a box and put them under/behind the seats... haha

lift the back end even with the front, the look just does not work the trac. However it is a nice trac.

Aaron-

I thought the same thing when I saw that truck- I'm just surpised the fenders aren't changed out to stick out past the tires and the bumpers removed as well.

-Heather in OC