SPORT TRAC ACCESSORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SORRY TO SAY, BUT I AM SELLING MY SPORT TRAC BECAUSE OF NEEDING MORE SPACE FOR MY FAMILY. THE DEALER WILL NOT GIVE ME ANYTHING FOR THE MANY EXTRAS I HAVE ON IT SO I DECIDED TO TRY TO SELL THEM TO INTERESTED SPORT TRAC OWNERS. EVERYTHING I HAVE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, BUT REMOVED FROM MY SPORT TRAC. I OWN A BODY SHOP SO I WILL EVEN PAINT THE PAINTED ITEMS TO THE COLOR OF YOUR CHOICE FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE. ALL TOGETHER I HAVE $3500.00 INVESTED IN EVERYTHING.I HAVE PHOTOS SHOWING ALL THE ITEMS ON MY TRUCK. I AM ASKING $1500.00 FOR ALL OR I WILL PIECE OUT THE ITEMS YOU WANT. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED IN ANYTHING. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] . HERE IS THE LIST. THANK YOU.

ARE TRUCK CAP

GIBSON EXHAUST SYSTEM

K&N AIR FLOW SYSTEM

HITCH & ELECTRIC BRAKE CONTROLLER

SAFARI BAR

LUND HOOD PROTECTOR

VENTSHADES

OEM MOLDED MUDFLAPS

LUND MOONROOF VISOR

MUSTANG STYLE HOOD SCOOP

ERG WHEEL FLARES

OEM HARD BED COVER

OEM FOG LIGHTS

AGAIN $1500.00 TAKES IT ALL OR EMAIL ME FOR INDIVIDUAL PRICES AT [email protected]

I will take fender flares and fog lights!!!!! How much for exhaust?? I will take that too! How much for exhaust, flares, and lights? Maybe we can make a package deal and combine shipping!!?? Thanks, Gary.

Tom,

I tried emailing you directly, but it was rejected, because supposedly the address you have listed here in your profile is not a valid account according to your mail servers. I'm interested in your Mustang hood scoop. What color is it, and how much do you want for it? And, do you take PayPal? Feel free to e-mail me direct at [email protected].

Thanks,

Andy

hi tom will any of that stuff fit on a 2001 sport trac. i have a black one. im interested in the safari bar, hard bed cover. is it the orginal tonneau cover , the vent shades for thewindows. give me what you would take for them. ok thanks paulette.

anything left?