sport trac now sporty

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill townley

Reaction score
I bought my 07 V-8 limited in Oct ,first mod magna flow exhaust,then a programmer from bama chips-boy did that make a difference,today I went to discount tire and had falken 265/60/18 tires installed man they changed the appearence and handling of the truck.This board has been a great resource thanks!!!!!My only real question now is why didnt Ford build it this way? offering a sport or gt package would have been nice.Thanks again and I wiil go back to lurking ----and hoping for a CAI soon.Bill

Man, you've been busy. Like Fred said, post some pics with those new tires. Did you get new rims also? What part of Texas do you hail from?

Bill, how about a photo? I'm eager to see the tires.

I wish they'd offer some sort of FX4 package, like on the Rangers. Unfortunately, the IRS likely prohibits this.

Will get a photo this weekend, son has dig camera and I dont know how to post the photos, but he does. No i didnt get new rims,but there was no problem mounting on current wheels.The Falkens are ziex st/z01 tires they look a lot like brigdestone Hp but were a bit cheaper. I live in nw central Texas near Wichita Falls in a small rural town on the Brazos River -Seymour Texas_I doubt that many have heard of it,but it is home.

Bill- as everyone else said, get some pictures quick! also, i never heard of seymour, but since you said its near wichita, your not too far from Dallas. I put together the North Texas (mainly people from Dallas come) meets, and next one should be around April. Hope you can make a weekend trip and come to the meet.

Boodro

Boodro would love to come to a meet,we-my wife and I usually go to the metroplex every 4-6 weeks so the wife can do some serious shopping, just spent some time at the stockyards in Ft Worth this past weekend.Bill

I also have a 2007 Limited. How did you go about getting a programmer? I have been thinking of getting one but hesitant. Can you give me the details of what you got?

Which Magnaflow did you get? Is it loud? Send pictures if you can, what to see your rig. Hers mine so far: check the URL link

Mike:wacko:

Mike,

I have the magnaflow cat-back on my 07 trac and love the sound it is not that loud at all

but when you give it the right foot boy can you hear it best 315 I have spent.