Sport Trac Parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthew McBride

Reaction score
The following items listed below have been collecting dust in my basement and are for sale. They are all in great condition and most have barely been used.

4 Factory 16" aluminum wheels and tires-$500

Factory 6-disc in-dash radio-$125

20" Chrome wheels and tires-$1700

20" Spinners (brand new never used)-$500

If you need any pictures, information, or have any questions please feel free to contact me via e-mail. [email protected] All prices are negotiable and I will take any reasonable offers. Prices DO NOT include shipping and handling. Thanks

-Matt

As far as I know the they should. The Sport Trac didnt undergo any major changes tell 07. I'll check with my dealer tomorrow and find out for sure.

Make sure before the radio is shipped, you must install the shipping bracket. if not, the radio will be broken.

Tom

Contact your dealer or I think Coastie might have one he will let you use. I think all he needs is a deposit. Not positive though. Just make sure you install the bracket. Blank CD's don't always work.

Better safe the sorry.

Tom

Matt:

I will go the $125.00 plus the shipping costs, let me know how you want payment. Let me know about shipping bracket, I will send bracket back to whoever lends it to you, or to you if you perfer.

I tried e-mail your address but it bounced back.

I will get you the total price including shipping tomorrow and I will be in touch with my dealer to find out about this bracket and if I find nothing out I will e-mail coastie. As for payment, I preferr paypal however I will take a cashiers check or money order. Thanks

-Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt:

I do not have paypal account, so I will send you a money order when you are ready. I have tried e-mailing you but your address is always rejected by either your server or mine. Waiting to hear from you.

thanks

Matt:

I picked up the mail, I will forward M/O to you tommorow. My server at work will not allow me to reply to aol address MIS is working on problem, Hope you find shipping bracket quickly.

Ivan:

Latest posts