sport trac tonneau cover, bed extender, trailer hitch

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary duensing

Reaction score
I have a "new" draw-tite hitch all hardware and instructions, fits 01-05 asking $100(sold).

I have a used tonneau cover, the ford one! that folds, 3 keys, all mounting hardware, fits 01-05 asking $300 (SOLD). I also have a bed extender I believe it is complete! it was used very little, fits 01-05 asking $125. all I have is the extender left! (2-25-08) located in S.E. Wisconsin. pick-up only.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPS sucks.

If you use them, put the hitch in a box, or it will be banged up.

Not that a hitch could be _easily_ damaged, bu the paint/coating will be.

(Not could, but will)

They're brown for a reason--they're crap.

Never mind, I posted to the wrong thread.

:unsure:

...Rich

Richard, I think you meant to respond to your own post, not to Gary's. He's in Wisconson, you are in Texas...

Les,

Oops! you are right. Gary's title for his add looked just like mine.

I guess there aut to be a law about that....:lol:

...Rich

I would maybe ship the hitch I would have to find a box. Since they do not come in one. I'd also need a zip to get prices! For the other reply, should I mention my wife works for UPS!:unsure:

my wife works for UPS!

Then I am sure you know all about the mismanagement that occurs there on a regular basis, leading to destroyed packages and worker compassion fatigue.

In the endless quest to meet numbers, the idiotic management likes to try and exceed their recommended numbers for the shift, in order to impress the higher ups or whatnot, and the results are counterproductive, to say the least..

Maybe their health plan works, but their 1500 for college a semester is a sham.

**You also know that you don't _need_ a box for the hitch, but that it is recommended, for if not the hitch will be callously chucked into a trailer, on the floor, with boxes piled on top, as it will be labeled an "irregular package", and suffer the effects of reckless abandon on the part of the workers. The path of an irregular package is _not_ conducive to maintaining paint and coating, even if the package was able to be handled with the utmost care. (ie if the super-dilbertian management did not interfere)

Of course, I would hope that your wife has graduated above the grunt jobs, and once you get past them, the management curse diminishes drastically.

I was hoping that I wasn't :(

Oh well....I guess ups works the same way everywhere....standardization is key in big companies, right? :(

Hey man I am interested in all three. I understand that you are not interested in shipping but if you change your mind I will take all three so it might make it worth your while... I just bought an 01 and I am looking for all three of these things. My name is Bob and my number is 714-651-0457 so if it is worth it to you let me know...

Thanks Chris, it worked out for both of us.:) The tonneau is now sold but I still have the hitch and bed extender! Would make a package deal for $200 Cash. CALL 262-898-0296

Thank you Gary! The tonneau cover is now on! There are threads behind the plugs that were in the box. I had to take a blow dryer out to thaw the locks lol.

Thanks for the directions back too! It was MUCH easier than going through Millwaukee again!!!

Chris