Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy Thorpe

Reaction score
Just got a 2003 Sport Trac. The only lift I have found for it is the 4 inch Superlift. Is this enough to tuck 35's? Just wondering if their are any other lifts ut there for it.

I did the body lift and TT/SL also, but 35's would be very tight, I'm running 33's, but maybe the superlift with a bodylift could handle that combination.

yes gears are needed, I lost a considerable amount of power going to 33's, I cant imagine driving around on 35's with stock gears. Truck would look great with 35's tho...

you could also check out lift spindles. a couple memebers here have lifted the trac in the front using lift spindles. the one's you want are for the ranger EDGE. make sure its the edge spindles. i have a tt/sl body lift and 33's i could fit 35's in the rear but 35's in the front might be tough. i didnt notice a huge difference going to 33's. but then again it depends on your gears. i have the 4:10 limited slips. check it out. i would like to do a leaf spring over the axle/ spindle lift if i do anything else. i dont know if anyone on this site has a leaf over axle swap but there is a S/T on car domain with spindle lift, axle swap, body lift and 35's. do some homework!! good luck