Sport Trac's are for RICH People!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rich hell I gave 6650.00 for my 01 st and have not had one prob out of it, you want to buy something that gonna cost you money buy a mazda I just traded our rx8 off because we had it 4 months and it was in the shop 9 times for repairs, it even came with a dvd to show you how to get it unflooded (you know its bad instead of fixing the problem they make a dvd on how to live with it) AND didn't even tell us about the dvd until my ex flooded the car out and we called them to come get it. They told us over the phone what to do and that we should watch the dvd in our manual.. I love my st

Mine is a 2001 Job 2, and has 91,000 miles on it.

I've had cupped tires (replaced shocks), cracked elbow (PVC) and the steering wheel worn. Other than that it has been a good ride. I am thinking about a Jeep though. I have had this ST as long as anyother vehicle and it is just time for a change.

Have an 04 with 52,xxx miles, original brakes and tires. Only repair was a new LS dif clutch pack under warranty. Put on Rancho RSX shocks because I wanted a more truck-like ride. So far, best vehicle I've ever owned.

Never take this too seriously. The ones who post are those who have problems. It's boring to talk about what is NOT happening. Check out forums on ANY vehicle (Honda, Toyota, etc) and you will find people having problems.

I paid around 19K for my 02. It's been worth every penny. Now if I was one of those that got all the bells and whistles and paid 30k for it then it may be a different story. The Trac was meant to be an under 20k vehicle, not a luxury vehicle.

All of my 02's bells and whistles are still ringing and tweeting like new. :cool: