sports trac performance

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first post on this site and for that I apoligize, But you guys have been more help to me you can imagine. I have read every post on this and the explorer site and is because oyu that I made my decisions for my truck. I could not find out to update my profile so I this will have to do. I have a red 2007 limited sports trac with the 4.6.Modifications are as follow:magnaflow single exhuast,K&N cold air intake,motorcraft spark plugs and last but not the least SCT tunes by TORRIE OF uNLEASHED TUNING. fOR YOU GUYS THINGING OF GETTING TUNES FOR YOUR SPORTS TRAC, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TORRIE. HE went beyound the call of duty with my tunes and what we ended up with was way above my wildest dreams. I can tell you whether or not my economy improved because I can't keep my foot off the floor but I can tell you that I will never ever have to use the 91 performance tune because both the 87 economy and the 87 performance tune have more perfomnce than I will ever use.MY HAT IS OFF TO THE TUNE KING TORRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! tHANKS TO ALL YOU AND YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS AND THE EXPLORER FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i WILL TRY TO POST PICTURES AS SOON AS IT WARMS UP HERE AND i CAN GETT SOME TOGETHER.:fire:

Welcome Mr.Superspooke :welcome::welcome::grin:

Sounds like a nice Trac, even if it is JUST a Gen 2 V8 !:bwahaha:

:worthless:

(Click on the little box beside your name, with the "M" and a face, and you can update your profile there.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site, Ron! :grin:

I believe that you want to upgrade your "profile" not you "preferences". With that said; just click on the icon to the immediate right of your alias. Click on edit profiel, enter the info. on you & your ST on that box. Then scroll to the button on the bottom left that says "Update". You are done. You can use mine, Todd Z's and others, as an example.

Thanks for clearing that up Rodger ..........is there an echo in here.....in here....here.:bwahaha:

You can update your preferences from the "Preferences" button at the top of the board.......:smack:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts