sporttrac meet name the time and date

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette lopez 2

Reaction score
im up for a meet.. lets get-r-done...... either boneli park or guasti park right off the 10 fwy. really close. name the time and place and i'll be there.. my son want to go and bring his mustang he just bought last october.. if thats ok... let me know.. e-mail me ok at [email protected] please. my sporttrac is racing for another ST meet... lets get it on...... looking forward hearing from someone..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all, I just got a ST in Feb. I have been kinda just watching this site and think a meet in so cal would be cool. I used to have a 54 bug and went to several meets and they were very cool. I would be interested in attending. I am in Orange county and would be willing to drive a bit to meet other tracers...I will keep an eye on this site and see if anything materializes for the 13th of april...:)

I'm usually off Sundays but I won't be able to make it out until the first weeks of June. Sometime in May is a maybe.