ST 01-05 bull bar

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leon Webb

Reaction score
Has anyone put a Westin Bull Bar on a 01-05 Sports Trac? I was looking to get one but it appears Westin does not make the Bull Bar for the Sports Trac. The only bar they have for the ST is the Safari Light Bar. I don't want a Safari Bar because it looks a little wimpy:p and it does not come with a skid plate.

I'm thinking about going ahead and getting the Bull Bar and have it custom fixed. Has anyone done this before? Will this work?

Thanks,

Kwik

I asked the same question about 5 months ago.. search the threads... It can be done, A guy replied to me with pics and all. Sorry, don't have time to search for the post right now... but it can be done..

ok disregard the wimpy comment.

Griff5268, I did a search on "Bull Bar" and "Safari bar" before I posted, but I did not find anything.

I will do another search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Westin does not make the Bull Bar to fit the Sport Trac. However, you can have the mounting brackets modified to make if fit. Any machine shop should be able to do this.

Dmac, Thanks for the look out, however I was referring to the Bull Bar not the safari bar. It seems Westin doess not make a bracket for the ST. I guess I will have to have one custom made.

Any one have any recommendations in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area.

Les,

Thanks!!

NYJohn, what size bar is that? 3'" or 2 1/2"? and does it have a skid pad, I can't tell from the photo.

Kwik

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly dont know what size it is. It's the model made for an Expedition if that helps. I decided not to put the skid plate because I just didnt like the way it looked - plus on the 2007 it would block the front license plate.

Latest posts