ST Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, the adrenlin is just a dresser package...chrome wheels, different stereo and seats and such..

No, they shouldn't. They might ever so slightly from the increased weight of the Adren from the accessories, but no, they sit the same height.

No, they shouldn't. They might ever so slightly from the increased weight of the Adren from the accessories, but no, they sit the same height

:huh:

What "Adrenalin" accessories are heavier than those on the XLT? I don't think the chrome step bars weigh that much more than the XLT bars. Nor should the Adrenalin stereo, embossed headrests, or amp and subwoofer weigh that much more than their XLT counterparts. The only other item found on the Adrenalin and not on the XLT is the "Adrenalin" badge on the tailgate, and I doubt it is heavy enough to make the Adrenalin ST sit lower than the XLT.:D

I have owned a 2002 4X2 ST XLT, and now own a 2004 Sport Trac Adrenalin and I haven't noticed a difference in the height or ground clearance at all.

Last edited by a moderator: