St and other Stuff for sale!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
I have a couple of things for sale, Most I can get again if I run out.

1) 4.0 Throttle body covers ( the plastic cover with 4.0 on it) new from ford $20.00 shipped.

2) Drivers side only Air bag anti theft Lock set ( new ford item) $12.00 shipped.

3) Greaseable brackets For the EE sway bar $32-$37 shipped.

4) and MY HOT SAUCE !! Which for $2.00 You can get a sample mailed to your door.

Visit www.pitbullhotsauce.com or contact me for info!!!

please contact me with any questions...

Thank you,

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Todd, I want a 4.0 Throttle Body Black Plastic Cover.

I'm sure your Hot Sauce is good but I will pass on it considering that the Taco Bell Mild sauce lights me up pretty good (yeah, I know, I'm a lightweight when it comes to Hot Sauce, lol).

Let me know how to pay you for the cover.

Scouts,

I take brand new or used Factory brackets and Tap them... Then I use regular or stainless steel Zerk's and lock tight them in and include dust caps...

The price is for new brackets with reg or SS fittings... There are pics of the brackets in my lib.

I do get sets of used brackets every now and then, those are cheeper, I also give you a $5.00 refund plus shipping for your old brackets if you like..

Tom R and Truc,

You can paypal me the $20.00 Or save me the fees and mail me a personal check..

Email sent.

Jlevin75,

Check out the website and then email me with what you want, and I will give you a price..

I discount most St members $1.00 a bottle if bought from me, If you order off the site, i cant get you a discount..

Last edited by a moderator:
One cover is sold and 1 set of brackets...

Other stuff is still available..

Todd Z

Second cover is sold,

I can allways get more of them IF people want. JUST ASK !!!!!!

Todd Z

If the ee greaseable sway bar brackets will fit on my 01 4x4 I would like to buy a set of stainless. can I reach you on your hot scauce site?

Eldon you have email..

Todd Z

All items that where paid for where shipped today with tracking. Email me if you would like the number..

Todd Z

Latest posts