St Gets Repo'd on TV

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Doughtie

Reaction score
There is a show on Tru TV (fomerly Court TV) called Operacion Repo. They repo cars in LA and they show the owners freaking out and fighting them. One of the cars tonight was a Silver Gen 1 ST. They had to pepper spray the guy for fighting them. The show is quite funny. It is basically Dog the Bounty Hunter meets repo man.

lol, I have watched a show like that on a channel. It was called repo man. They show them all over the country.But I never saw an ST._Ron

I have my DVR set up to record these, there is a repo show and a&e that has the big guy from the sapranos that I like, so I think that I will like these to. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the show last night. Unfortunately, these are re-created and not live as it happens. Was still cool. I saw the previous episode with the little lady fighting for her '94 Honda POS . . .

lol--if they're going to be in debt, they should drop some of their debt down on learning to fight so that they could provide us with more entertainment. Being in LA though, the ground grappling capital of the world, this would turn the show into 2 guys rolling around on the ground in what looks too much like coitus for comfort.

Goes to show that a man's worth is only as much as he can keep others from taking.

(Though someone this much in debt is worthless and has no respect from me--disclaimer)

HEY THAT WAS MY TRAC AND THAT SPRAY BURNED.

Nah, just kidding, but if you want a much sappier ST sighting, Sandra Bullock, 2 weeks notice, red trac w/ topper parked on a NYC street in the background.

Latest posts