ST parts for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Carter

Reaction score
I have a rolled 2003 ST all thats left is alot of interior parts (tan interior) no front seats let me know what you need I'll let you know if I still have it the rear seat is in good shape but local pick up only (tan)

Last edited by a moderator:
I read the seats are gone but do you have the rear center seatbelt for a 2003 or 2004 with the center harness?

Thanks Mickey

I have a dash I will need to check to see if it is ok on the console it is $150 shipped it is in good shape (tan high series) sorry no hitch I will check on the trim to make sure they are good Mickey I beleive that harness is there I will check on it to it was a 4x4

the dash is no good and there is no trim above the drivers door but I do have the other trim piece for beside the backseat drivers side floor level $20 shipped the rear center seat belt and elec harness $70 shipped I do have the back seat in good shape

Bob to clarify, I need the rear center seatbelt buckle assembly which accepts the 2 shoulder harness upper buckles. It the one between the 60/40 seat that bolts directly to the floor. It has to be from a 2003 and up sport trac due to the earlier models did not have a center shoulder harness which comes out the upper part of the center seat. I do not need a electrical harness. What year sport trac is this by the way, this will help others.

PS. I tried to email you with a photo, but the address didn't work.

Thanks Mickey

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the part you need the ST was a 03 you want the part that bolts to the floor between the 40/60 seats where the shoulder strap buckles to $35 shipped

Latest posts