~ STA All Colors!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Potts

Reaction score
Just a few pics I took today: Enjoy!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Never seen so many STA's in one dealership....I think mine only has one. I like those dark taillights on the black one. Do they make those for the '07's?

desfox,

it appears that the black one behind the adren is a regular trac with aftermarket wheels and window tint. they probably used the tint on the tail lights as well. just my opin.

they do all look real nice :)

DesFOx & Gary S.

The Black one with the aftermarket wheels and tinted tailights is MY STA. I backed up to the stock STA to show the differences in the trac. I tinted the tailights with VHT Niteshades (3 coats, then a clear coat & Meguires paint polish) the wheels are 22" Anthracite Bullitt replicas. The pic also shows my custom painted "Bed Hook plates" & 20% Tinted windows.

Last edited by a moderator:
doug,

ok, sorry i could not see the entire trac. like the wheels :)

i am back a week and i already miss the sunshine state :(

Thanks Doug,

Those do look hot......my luck, I'd get busted by some local cop for having them tinted. Also like your tie downs....I hate the look of the stock ones Ford chose to use on the Trac's.

As much as I want to make some mods, I'm strapped for cash with my company shutdowns and reduced workweeks. Thanks for posting those pix.

Not only because I own a white one, but I like the white the best as well. I am happy that I changed my mind at the last minute.

Personally....if the white was more of a PURE White color than I would say yeah. But its more like the F150 Limited (an off white, eggshell color)

My Vote in order would be:

Black

Silver

Red

White

(Exactly how the picture shows!)

But to each thier own...that's what makes this country great!

My choice would be

Black

Red

White

Silver

But if Blue was in there, it would be my second choice......this is my second black truck and never owned a black car before. My cars were either blue or white with the exception of a POS Datsun wagon which was puke green color.

I have only seen the Black and the red. No comparison. I bought the red! It did not help the black one that the dealer did not have it clean when I made an appointment to see it a week in advance. It had mud and pollen all over it. . . . not sure what they were doing with that trac before I saw it . . . .

When I bought my 04 in 04. Earnhart Ford in Chandler had 10 of each color offered at the time! That's why I drove 200 miles to their dealership. I wanted to make sure I got a black trac. Nice when a dealership aims to please and is proactive in stocking all colors at the risk of not getting all the vehicles sold right away. Phoenix and surrounding areas is pretty large in population though, I'm sure they had no trouble selling them all. I always saw tons of ST when I would drive down there.

Nice pics!

I would have agreed with you about the shade of white 2 months ago Nocturnal, when I first saw these the decision was hard because I kept thinking "why couldn't they have just made it Oxford White"? but the more I see it the more I like the color and I'll say it again, it just has a hint of elegance... a rush of sporty elegance. Another thing about this truck is that I have not had a single person that has not liked it. Everyone that comments about it gives it high regards, even the Chevy guys at work. More than once I've had comments at he mall or the shopping center and most can't beleive it is an ST. These were my choices in order of preference, well... actually mine and my wifes choices however she would have moved the red to the top.

White Suede

Silver

Red

Black

I do like all the colors, obviously red is best (little biased). White and silver look good, just cuz I think they are hard to come by, but I wish they had done a blue version. That would be the ONLY way I'd part with mine.

If they made a nice sport blue I would have ordered that instead. Of course...then Amanda would have to paint her WRX blue and I don't think she would do that :p So it all worked out!

I'd pick...

Silver (Then painted blue....)

Black (Then painted blue....)

White (Then painted blue....)

Red (Then painted blue....)

Latest posts