STA train

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Howell

Reaction score
Came back yesterday from a few day work trip. I was driving north on a 110 Km/H stretch of highway doing a bit more then the legal limit. I passed another black STA on the way up. The girl driving sped up and stayed on my ass. About fifteen minutes later we passed a red STA who also decided to give chase. We ran for about an hour where I would pull left to pass then back into the right lane. The other two followed suit like a train. It was a neat experience.

:supercool:

Shame that a ford executive didnt' see it. Might have enlightened (him or her) and woke them up. :sad:

I realy dont think our economy, will support the f-150 forever, for personal use. It is almost as big as the f-250.

My sister has a corrolla. Her husband has a new f-150. New house and the truck wont fit in the garage.:banghead:

Not all f-250's are duellies. Saw a new 150 and a non duelly 250 side by side. The 250 was only slightly taller. The crew cab 250 might be slightly longer.

Latest posts