steering lil loose

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicholas DeMarco 2

Reaction score
i just had the deal alin my car cuz it was pullin to the right goin over bumps and was only 2 weeks old. now i'm noticing when i'm goin over anything the wheel kinda jerks. does this me something might be loose or is this normal? already went to the dealer twice, once cuz the alarm guy broke something and the other for the alinment, i'm tryin to advoid going to the dealer cuz of small things. plus this is my first truck so i'm still adjusting.

Nick

What year is your st nick??

the older ones had issues with a weak steering pump....

Could be ball joints or something like that depending the miles you have on it..

Todd Z

it's an 2005 left over i got it 11/07/2006 wit 30 miles!!! it now has 1500 miles they did the alinment under warrente. i'm kinda stumped right now oh and the manf date was 05/05

I think what your feeling may be normal.... Check your tire pressures, set them to 36 all around, if ford set them at 32 in the front that will cause some of it, But I remember before my suspension up grades, my st did the same thing..

Todd Z