Still Some Good Dealers Left

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sed Thompson

Reaction score
I had given up on Ford and told myself I would NEVER buy another one due to horrible customer service after purchase. Recently my paint cracked on the rear-right quarter panel. Although very small, still noticeable to me. I took a long shot and drove to Kieffe and Sons Ford in Mojave, CA on the advice of a friend. They looked at it and without complaint took it in for panel replacement and painting. WHAT!! No arguing, no fighting, no threats. Just simple, good customer service. Got the truck back a week later and guess what, Awesome job and they debadged it for the painting. (I was thinking of doing it for the longest)Now I get to see if I like the badges off or I can take it back and let them put them back on. They restored my faith in American dealerships and customer service. Did I mention I didn't buy the truck from them. Great people, just had to tell someone.:D

Unfortunately 4 years later and out of warranty I found my good dealership. Stadium Ford in Rutherford, NJ.

I've gone to Yankee Ford in South Portland, Maine for warranty work in the past. No problems. Went for an oil change and tire rotation and they had their thumbs up their butts. Never told me they do synthetic oil changes at $30 a pop and never did the tire rotation they charged me for. Needless to say, I wasn't happy going back the next day to have the tires rotated. They made good on it. :(Lesson learned.:(