• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Stock 2007 V8 Sport Track Throttle Body! Low miles

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE442

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
Some where way to close to the effen city
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
I want $55.00 shipped to the lower 48 states (unless we make other terms). USPS Money Order only as payment! NO PAY PAL!

First unconditional "I'll take it" posted in the ad with a follow up PM gets it and if multiple interest, winner will be determined by earliest timestamp!

Ask any questions BEFORE you offer to buy!

What you see is what you get. I've been a member since I bought my 2007 ST new in 2007. I just recently sold it with approx. 90,000 miles on it.

I installed a Todd Z (Zabtech) modded throttle body initially on 4/06/2008 on my 2007 V8 ST. I only re-installed the original TB when I took the Sport Trac to the dealer for service or TSB's. Only did that for the three year warranty period and this stock one has been in the box ever since then. I offered either the Zabtech or the stock TB to the new owner and she took the Zabtech TB (smart move)! So, this original one has been on the shelf, in the box since around 2010. It worked the last time it was installed and I have no way to check it now that the Sport Trac is gone! Sold as is!

Thank you for looking!
OLE442

Attachments

• Stock Throttle Body  3.jpg
    Stock Throttle Body 3.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Stock Throttle Body 1.jpg
    Stock Throttle Body 1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Stock Throttle Body 2.jpg
    Stock Throttle Body 2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
SPF to member Nick Mann! PM has been sent with info!

Thank you,
Gary (OLE442)

Latest posts