supercharger

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hap,

How much more hp/tq, did you get from the tune? Over the product claim of 60hp/?tq...

The price seems nice, but. You might make close with super six heads less $$. And no Possible detonation, and blown head gaskets. I would like a power adder, but. Im leary of the 9.7 compression and high top piston ring location.

Im a put a foot in it often guy. I prefer to build from the bottom up for power adders.

I did this with my '94 stang cobra motor. I know 6psi would have been very safe. 8to10 easy also. Just never spent the extra $$ for the huffer..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only running the stock 6 psi so it's not too hard on the internals. I don't know the exact numbers for horsepower but its better. I would love to put it on the dyno and get a tune just from that but we shall see. I agree with you if I had the money I would buy a junk yard 4.0 and rebuild it with a tough bottom end and do the head work and everything else.

Latest posts