Supercharger

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need for NOS, 542 RWHP serves me well:)[Broken External Image]:

and can you post some pics of your program?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill, As Michael said, to each his own.. If I had the $$, I would install the EE Supercharger kit on my ST.. I love the smooth even power that a supercharger offers. (Used to have a 95 Olds 88 LSS with the 3.8 and an Eaton SC.. It had fantastic torque.. Also had a 95 Olds 88 (3.8) W/O the S/C and there was a big difference..)

Jordon, You should do what you want... I would check over the engine and drivetrain closely for leaks, cracks, wear, etc.. so there wont be any surprises when you have the addl HP applied to them.

Wow... very nice. You really did not have to show off your Roush Mustang when we were discussing about "5K lbs sleds" such as 4.0 SOHC Explorer Sport Tracs. Can't exactly compare oranges from bananas can't we? But nonetheless glad that you have one of those, good for you! :cool:

By the way, my bad for not reading your post earlier that you went through the same route with putting an E.E. kit on your son's '02 Sport Trac. Sorry to say that it did not work for you. And by the way it's not an M90 that goes with the E. E. kit, it's only and M62 Eaton blower.

The error codes only come up the first hour or 2 of driving after the battery is unplugged, then everything runs unbelievably smooth after. The truck has been custom tuned at dyno, and I have software to allow me to adjust parameters. As for pictures, I am still in the middle of my rebuild of the truck, done most of the outside stuff and now working on the custom interior, and all the electronics about to go into it. At the moment pretty much everything is out of it expect for the front seats and dash so I can still use it to grab some boxes once in while. When it is complete it will be posting pics.

But I am very happy with the supercharger, I got it for EE, and Dave there is a great guy to deal with. As for the future if down the road the engine goes, I will be getting a new block from super six and build up from there. But I think the motor has along way before that.

Latest posts